Explosive-Limit

• Image 06

Insult in a sexy way

The 'We Want Maps' Topic | Forum

Staazvaind Dev
Staazvaind Mar 4
so is it mortar yay or nay ?
both maps seem to have a bad join/leave rate @ ~50-60%
gonna switch sunken dragon with mortar to see the comparison.
The Forum post is edited by Staazvaind Mar 4
SittingDucked
I don't think we need nansha and mortar. They are both very similar in terrain and play style.

Maybe just one of them in the rotation. (the least campy one)

The Forum post is edited by SittingDucked Mar 5
R00KiE
R00KiE Mar 6
I agree with Ducked - I don't think we need Mortar and Nansha as they are so similar.  My personal preference is for Mortar as it's a bit more compact.

I'm probably in the minority, but I'd love to see Siege of Shanghai - I loved playing on that map!

The Forum post is edited by R00KiE Mar 6
Staazvaind Dev
Staazvaind Mar 6
threw mortar out the day before yesterday and changed it with sunken dragon for convinience testing.
shanghai stil has that fucking bug that can crash the server.

by the way - rookie - you had been wanting to provide a new proof video to help us
silence the cheat-crying. every since no video.
Xrbz
Xrbz Mar 8
Imo, Pearl is the greatest server starter there is.. 

What can I really say, Pearl Market is the greatest "daystarter" for the server, as it doesnt require so much players,

but it also means that people start to enjoy the map, which leads often to Market->>Market->>Market rotation.. :)

Zavod, Day or night, I Love that shizzle. Propaganda, Outbreak, Guilin Peaks, hugs and kisses.

R00KiE
R00KiE Mar 8

Quote from Staazvaind threw mortar out the day before yesterday and changed it with sunken dragon for convinience testing.
shanghai stil has that fucking bug that can crash the server.

by the way - rookie - you had been wanting to provide a new proof video to help us

I'll get that sorted!
Bauch5
Bauch5 Mar 12
Played a round of Sunken Dragon this evening. The server was in the process of depopulating and we kept roughly 30 players for the round, server dropped down to 4 players on the round ending (around 22:00 GMT).
Was it terrible? No. Was it good? Definitely not. It might have just been the teams and lack of players but no one seemed to be enjoying themselves. I can not imagine having 64 players on this map and having a good round. Worth a go though.
Staazvaind Dev
Staazvaind Mar 12
yeah, that exactly matches my personal observation in the past.
R00KiE
R00KiE Mar 17

Quote from Staazvaind threw

Uploaded now - it's in the video section!!
The Forum post is edited by R00KiE Mar 17
Pages: « 1 2